Monday, December 21, 2009

Why do kids these days treat school as a beauty contest..!! BAN fake tan, dyed hair and makeup in schools?

And ban school skirts above the knee too...what kinda parents do these girls have and who are their role models when they turn up for school wearing makeup, fake tan and skirts that only a lady of the night would wear!!Why do kids these days treat school as a beauty contest..!! BAN fake tan, dyed hair and makeup in schools?
I agree entirely.


If schools banned this and made everyone stick to the uniform rules, there would be no competion for who can look the best. (worst in my opinion.)Why do kids these days treat school as a beauty contest..!! BAN fake tan, dyed hair and makeup in schools?
Its called individuality. It may not be your thing to see girls with fake tans, dyed hair, and make-up... But sometimes it just works. I'm not going to so say its not a contest at school, because when I get ready in the morning I think, does this look terrible? Will people stare at me? I don't like it when people look at me.





Its how some people define beauty. Whoever has the most done to them wins. Bla bla bla. Like what I think is pretty is natural hair and pale, healthy skin.





At my school, you can't wear too short of skirts, they have to be mid-thigh..





Its choice. Whoever wants it, can have it.


























(don't be a prick, nobody is making you wear it)
i do agree with you that a lot of girls take those sorts of things too far but i don't think banning them will help anything. if anything, it will make them dress even more extreme outside of school! i had highlighted hair in high school, went tanning occasionally, and wore makeup and was a straight a student and am now a teacher. i agree that a lot of girls take these privileges too far and go very extreme with their dress and makeup, etc. but i think teenagers need to be able to express themselves. unfortunately some girls just take it too far and i think that is an issue for their parents and the students themselves to address!
This is the fault of the high chiefs in the school. When I was attending high school, it was important to wear the standard uniform, not some slutty kind of outfit.. Unfortunately, in this day and age, our knowlegeable friends have no power at all and have to put up with all sorts of insubordination. Their hands are now tied and they have no options in the ';punishment'; stakes.The current kiddies are wise to this fact and continue to push the ';lawmakers'; to their limits!!
ok, skirts below the knees are ugly first off.


to quote Little Miss Sunshine ';Life is a fuc*ing beauty contest. It is, people care about the appearance. It's human nature to care what other people think of us. In high school especially, we are judged on our clothes and appearances. I dye my hair, red, black, brown, because I want to feel good about my appearance, I use a fake tan because I like the tan look and because it's healthier than a real tan, I wear natural looking make up to make people think I am not wearing any and am just naturally this beautiful. I don't wear skirts beneath my knees because 1. no place sell any cute ones 2. i wear jeans and because I'm short and they make me look stubby.
I think you're taking this a little too far. Tans, short skirts, makeup...all of those things are ways of expressing a person's individuality. Do people overdo it sometimes, especially young girls? Sure they do. But why deprive the rest of us? And what's wrong with wearing a skirt above the knee? I look short and ugly when my school skirts go below my knees. They shouldn't be as short as mini skirts, but they don't have to be ridiculously long, either.
Your going too far. People need to understand, that Preteens and Teens need to express themselves. ITs not tht bad to wear a skirt 3 inches above the knee. Chillax, fake tans, not every1 wears tht. and not everyone wears short skirts and shorts. Makeup isnt that bad as long as it is natural. There are FAR WAY more worse things ppl r doing nowadays.
Um no thanks,...what school are you talking about? Nothing in my school is that bad. Not many people wear skirts or shorts Then again I live in minnesota...





Even if they did I wouldn't care one bit, make up isnt that big of a deal! And really if some one wants to have a fake tan that makes them look orange then I'll let them.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I disagree about the died hair, fake tan, and makeup. I think those are rights everyone should have if they choose. Skirts above the knee are fine as long as they aren't too revealing.
Cause your expressing your self. Just beacuse you don't like to do all the stuff it's your problem. Don't bring us down with you. Plus that's to uptight
it's just people expressing themselves it the real world we are always gonna have to deal with it.
cos everyone else does so they have to
i agree !!
it's where you can meet boys mostly. you're there all day with 'em. why not dress up?

No comments:

Post a Comment