Monday, December 21, 2009

Does society make people feel like only blonde, tanned women are the most sought after type of beauty?

And does it mean that women were all generally expected to look like that?Does society make people feel like only blonde, tanned women are the most sought after type of beauty?
Yes. But society is in for a shock when it discovers that 99.9% of the world's women are dark haired,some tanned some not.Does society make people feel like only blonde, tanned women are the most sought after type of beauty?
Hmmm. I guess in a certain proportion you may be right. In my particular case the most sought after type of beauty should be women like Salma Hayek or monica Belucci.


No way blonde!





I guess every country or regions of earth has something nice to offer.





I guess it depends where you're living at and what society in that place of the earth calls or classifies as ';beauty';





I'll settle for a Hayek or Belucci prototype!
Yes and no. I had it in my head for awile that's what you had to look like to be attractive. Because it seems like 99% of the ';beautiful people'; are blonde, etc.


But I cam to my senses that I don't look good with blonde hair and I just don't like it. I think it's a stereotype, but I've found that it's not really true by seeing other beautiful women with dark hair, or pale skin. Maybe they don't get noticed the second they walk in the room but they still look just as good
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Every man has different ideas of what is most appealing to them. Personally, I like dark and red hair and fair(not deathly pale) skin the best.


Be yourself and don't change your hair color. It was designed to match your skin tone. Also tanning/burning causes skin cancer. A light tan from the sun promotes healthly skin. Avoid tanning booths like the plaugue.
Uh, nope. True there are many beautiful women who fit that description but this by no means implies that they are the 'most sought after'.

No comments:

Post a Comment