Monday, December 21, 2009

Can a self-tanning lotion be used along w/my daily beauty regimen?

I use a daily regimen, which includes face wash, toner, sometimes a ';treatment (mask, exfoliater, etc...) then a moisturizer. I use an AM moisturizer %26amp; a PM moisturizer. Now that summer is coming up, I would like to start using a self-tanning lotion. But can I use that %26amp; still use my daily regimen? If so, how would I do it? Put the tanning lotion on first, then my daily mositurizer? I dont want to quit using my moisturizer, I'm just not sure if a self-tanning lotion will work, if I'm using another lotion on top of it. Thanks!Can a self-tanning lotion be used along w/my daily beauty regimen?
my friend uses the self-tanner 1st, before she applies moisturizer... but take care, because i think many of the self-tanners already include a moisturizer, %26amp; u may become more prone to clogged pores, breakouts, etc. if u use a lot of one or the other or both...Can a self-tanning lotion be used along w/my daily beauty regimen?
Yes you can use it and it will work. I put the lotion on first, then the moisturizer
Get the Breathe collection gradual tanning lotion from Bath and Body Works. It's really good and it works. It's meant for your body, but you can use it for your face too. You can use it in place of a moisturizer because it's moisturizing.
You need to put the self-tanner on before any other creams or moisturizers, and give it time to ';soak'; into your skin before you add something else. If you add the self-tanner AFTER the other products it absorbs at an uneven rate, and could result in blotchiness or streaking.
Victorias Secret has a gradual tanning lotion. it smells good, works good, and looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment