Monday, December 21, 2009

Best tanning lotion with tingle, How is paint it black, or sweatish beauty??

I have reached my peak and i cant get any darker, I am currently using mood by disigner skin and well i guess im used to it after only a week because i cant feel the tingle at all anymore AND im not getting a bit darker, Whats the best tanning lotion EVER thats gets you dark fast and gives you a brown color not a orange, I dont care how much it is, I just need the best out there, I heard paint it black was good??? Or sweatish beauty?? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!! IM GETTING MARRIED AND I NEED A TAN !!! THANKSBest tanning lotion with tingle, How is paint it black, or sweatish beauty??
Yeah ROAR is redic. I love that stuff. Will give you a nice dark tan. Don't over due and get burnt up for your wedding lol. Congrats as well.





You can find it here http://store.islandtropiclotions.com/roa鈥?/a> for $36





Good Luck!Best tanning lotion with tingle, How is paint it black, or sweatish beauty??
u have to try Roar by designer skin, its like 65 bucks but ohhh man, it works! u get so dark, after like 2 tans!
try paint it black lotion, stuff works great - only $29 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment