Monday, December 21, 2009

Which of these swedish beauty tanning lotions is best: frosted hemp, dangerously dark, or stunning?

I decided to give indoor tanning a try, about 2 weeks ago. Since then I have been using lotion my boyfriends mom lent me, but now I need to buy my own.Which of these swedish beauty tanning lotions is best: frosted hemp, dangerously dark, or stunning?
Hmm I'm not sure. Never personally tried any before. Although I've heard the Olay Touch of Sun works well :)Which of these swedish beauty tanning lotions is best: frosted hemp, dangerously dark, or stunning?
well hey .... if you must use sunbeds : /


then i would go for frosted hemp . . but what is your skin tone in terms of when you tan? .. eye colour? hair? etc :)





anyway i used them for a while .... then i finally realised and listened to my mum and everyone that fake tan (not the cheap horrid stuff either!) is best ! seriously ... use xen tan it is bloody brilliant coz it smells nothing like fake tan , smells like oranges!! :) .. dries instantly .... developes in 3 hours (Y) ... id say less tho :) . . doesnt rub off on sheets or anythin :)


has olive tones rather than orange! honestly


all celebs use it .. they have pictures of them with all th bottles to prove it! :)





most of all its safe!!


please take this advice instead :) .............http://www.xen-tan.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment