Monday, December 21, 2009

What beauty product can I use to make my skin look tan?

And what store, where?What beauty product can I use to make my skin look tan?
try jergens natural glow, banana boat sundial %26amp; l`oreal sublime glow...u can buy them at cvs, walmart, target, etc...What beauty product can I use to make my skin look tan?
Loreal works great, they have a formula both for the body and face. Any drugstore, Target or Walmart will have it.
Jergens Glow Moisturizing Lotion. It's a great moisturizer w/ just a hint of color to it. They make it in light, medium, and dark according to your natural skin color. I use it and love it!!!!
Jergens natural glow works amazingly well. It leaves no streaks and wont make you look orange. Dove energy glow works just as great.
My favorite is Nitrogen face moisturizer with tine and an SPF of 15 or 30. Most drug stores carry it as well as Walmart. It covers well and protects from the sun. Not sweat proof though.
Avon has a line of products called ';Mark'; and they sell a powder for bronzer that give me a really nice tan glow. I would definitely reccomend it.
olive oil can be used.it is available in most of the provision stores

No comments:

Post a Comment