Monday, December 21, 2009

Help! Best self-tanning lotion at Sally's Beauty Supply? I really need answers... ?

I need a really good self tanner that appears fast, isn't blotchy or streaky, and has a really nice color (NO orange.) I was thinking of Sexy U Chocolate Java (I've been tanning but I am only very light tan.) I really wanted to buy it from Sally's Beauty Supply because the prices are so good there, but if there's a really good self tanner that anyone knows of that you could get at a drugstore that would be great too, thanks.Help! Best self-tanning lotion at Sally's Beauty Supply? I really need answers... ?
I was very pleased with Coppertone's Sunless Tanning Gradual Tan, but it doesn't appear fast. It is a day by day self tanner that gradually makes you darker. I have also purchased Savage Bronzer Mousse at Sally's on sale for $5. Unfortunately, Savage Bronzer has been discontinued so it may not be available. I have not used it yet but have read reviews and most people have seem pleased. Spray tans are usually a little harder to apply as color is not instant and it is harder to tell where you have already applied the tanning solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment