Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does everyone look better tan or is there a certain beauty to paleness? Girls and guys answer :]?

No tan or just a little tan look hot. Dark tans look stupid.Does everyone look better tan or is there a certain beauty to paleness? Girls and guys answer :]?
i like both if only its the right person.





i like pale ppl but with dark hair and dark lashes with blue or green eyes, they have to have the high cheeck bones and the face structor too(:





and for tan i like blonde or soft brown hair.





idk i think paleness is natural beauty(:Does everyone look better tan or is there a certain beauty to paleness? Girls and guys answer :]?
some people look better tan, others pale





im one of those people that have to be tan or else i look weird...its cause im naturally kinda dark (thanks daddy :D) so parts of me (my arms, chest, back, and lower legs) wont really get pale, but like my face will. so it looks weird if i dont stay tan





guess im goign to have to invest in a good spray tan once i move to alaska! lol
.








I like the look to be ';seasonally correct.';





No dark tans in winter.





Girls can be ';porcelain complexioned'; any time of year.





Guys should NEVER look like Vampires. ...YUCK!!!








.
I think everyone is different and it looks different on every one. Quite frankly, though, I NEED a tan. So, it depends.








:)
I've been both. I am hecka light skinned with dark hair..my nickname is snow white (by my friends). I've also been tanned. People seem to really like the contrast on me though....so I think it depends on the individual....some people look better tan and some look better not tanned.
I don't find many things as absolute beautiful constants. Each girl is unique and will look good with certain traits. Judge each person by their own merit, not by how they compare to others.
Every skin tone is beautiful.
vampires are sexy


they're not exactly known for tanning.
I like tan! But natural!! That orange ish is nasty! Guys know when ur tan is fake girls!!!
it depends on the person, personally i think dark hair goes good with pale, tan with blonde
It depends
When it comes to white people, I love it when they look so pale, and have black hair. Think of vampires!
My boyfriend is pasty as f*ck. It's so sexy.
both are cool with me
I think pale skin is so gorgeous.
i like girls with a tan....but not that fake bake bull shiiit
both are nice
both are nice :)
  • figure
  • shampoo brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment