Monday, December 21, 2009

Is tanning officially unpopular and is it better to have natural beauty?

I have been noticing that not many people tan anymore, and they look better with their natural beauty. What do you think?Is tanning officially unpopular and is it better to have natural beauty?
I agree with the first girl. When I was in high school everybody tanned. Now only a handful of those girls I know continue to tan. I used to go tanning occasionally, but I don't any more. If I want some color I prefer something like Jergen's or Dove moisterizing lotion w/ subtle color because it just brings out your skin tone making it look glowy rather than turning you orange like the other sunless tanners. Being pale is pretty too I think.Is tanning officially unpopular and is it better to have natural beauty?
I love the colour of a tan. It makes people look warm and healthy. Obviously, it isn't healthy, it is visible skin damage.





I should take better care of my skin when I'm out in the sun, however, I would never use tanning beds or booths.





I think it is still ';in'; in America. I've noticed in Australia, people are a lot more skin conscious due to the high UV exposure and high rates of skin cancer.





I think it's time for me to act grown up and reduce my risk of skin cancers and wrinkles huh?
Since cancer is becoming more prominent in young people, especially skin cancer, people are thinking twice about going tanning. It's not just becoming unpopular, it's becoming far more unhealthy to go.
when i was in high school everyone tanned constantly. now none of my friends do and i haven't in a few years., it's too expensive
natural beauty is definetly better! pale can be pretty too :]


plus tanning could be dangerous..



I think people look better with their natural beauty it shows that they are unique.
everyone used to tan constantly now i noticed its only the really skanky girls... at least here in NY
I don't understand tanning. When I see a tan person, I think to myself, ';Eww, she's so tan.';





Ya know what I'm sayin'?
tanning increases your chance of getting skin cancer...
I think it is because tanning beds cause skin cancer worse than tanning in the sun.
if your white, your not naturally beautiful
yeaas
tann it looks better

No comments:

Post a Comment