Monday, December 21, 2009

One word name for a beauty salon that does hair, nails, facials, make up, tanning etc...?

I am looking to reinvent a salon that I have operated for 15+ years we do a lot of things in a little spot. Hair, nails, tanning, facials, makeup, perm. make up, weddings. Close knit community family run we have all worked together 13 years.One word name for a beauty salon that does hair, nails, facials, make up, tanning etc...?
SHEOne word name for a beauty salon that does hair, nails, facials, make up, tanning etc...?
I think ';Elite'; is a good name. 15+ years, wow! That's wonderful. Congrats.
Utopia
Lotus, or some other exotic flower.
Ahhhh Spa /aka Aspa


sub title. I spy beauty within beauty without
one word would be SPOT , COMFORT,
YOU
Fab-u-Lash
Poppy. haha, first thing that came to my mind.
spa.
lush
  • figure
  • shampoo brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment