Sunday, December 27, 2009

Guys, which do you find more visually arresting: Pale-skinned exquisite beauties, Tanned gorgeous babes or?

Chocolate/caramel colored sexy ladiesGuys, which do you find more visually arresting: Pale-skinned exquisite beauties, Tanned gorgeous babes or?
I like the first two options with dark black hair and a curvy, slightly fleshy build.





Madpole: You described miho... hahaha





MichealR: Sorry buddy.... Thats area 51... a no go zone... except for fishermen with big eyes... heheheGuys, which do you find more visually arresting: Pale-skinned exquisite beauties, Tanned gorgeous babes or?
Can i answer? For a guy i like it when they are a bit tanned, with dark soft longish hair that you can stroke with your fingers, and a sixpack!!
tanned
D - all of the above
Tanned!
Chocolate/caramel colored sexy ladies.
I'm not a guy, but they all differ in their taste for women.
Tanned gorgeous babes...shaved
Tanned women.
Well, it all depends on the individual girl, but I usually find myself more attracted tanned or caramel skinned cuties. Second would be the light-skinned blondes and brunettes. I wish I was attracted to redheads because they're so naughty in bed, but I'm really not. I like chocolate beauties who are short and skinny which is kinda rare.





And Filipino women. I looooooooooove Filipino women!
God I love your pic of wonder woman








I like women in general
1st one for me
i,ll take one of each please.
I love em all but.......those solid white redheaded busty babes....I mean....DAMN....
Tanned Gorgeous Babes
All the above.


Of course,Asians are best.
love them chockolate easter bunnies
your avatar pic. MMmmm.
  • figure
  • shampoo brands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment