Monday, December 21, 2009

Can my Swedish Beauty tanning lotion be used outside?

I have the Soy Dark tanning lotion from swedish beauty and now that it's summer I don't want to spend my money in the tanning salon... will my lotion work when I use it outside?Can my Swedish Beauty tanning lotion be used outside?
You can use any indoor lotion outdoors as long as it does not contain a tingle. Keep in mind bronzers can streak if they get wet so don't swim and if you start to sweat go insideCan my Swedish Beauty tanning lotion be used outside?
Probably


I didnt see Soy Dark on the swedish beauty website.





But you can use most indoor lotions outdoors as well. This rings true for most Australian Gold products and I think Swedish Beauty %26amp; AustGold are like the same company
girl u don't need no lotion use chicken grease it will smell much better and make u black as me....love konifiangiuituyanniqua

No comments:

Post a Comment