Sunday, December 27, 2009

Plastic or natural? Fake tan/nails/boobs/eyelashes/hair extensions etc or natural beauty? girls and guys!?

Does the plastic look attract or not. I get the image of 'fake personality' also and these girls aren't genuine........Plastic or natural? Fake tan/nails/boobs/eyelashes/hair extensions etc or natural beauty? girls and guys!?
I say natural beauty all the way. It's not even really about looks, but more about the philosophy that goes with it that's attractive, the concept that they don't need to buy into society's ideas...


I mean, a bit of subtle make-up, nail polish, etc is just fine, but some folks become dependent on it, and that's no good.Plastic or natural? Fake tan/nails/boobs/eyelashes/hair extensions etc or natural beauty? girls and guys!?
well obviously natural is better. I mean i can't notice the difference between real hair or hair extensions, real boobs or fake boobs, real eyelashes or fake ones and real tan or fake tan. So i guess it won't really make a difference. But if i knew, i would prefer natural.
Do what works for you...what matters is that you like what you see in the mirror and feel confident about who you are. If that takes a little ';store bought'; help, so be it. Who cares? Doesn't change your basic personality...





I use a tanning bed. So what? I also tan in the sun...the difference is one way I pay for skin cancer, the other way I get it for free.





I'd get boob implants in a heartbeat if I had the money (but I need a lift and fill). Who cares if others like them or not? If they don't, then they shouldn't have it done. I'd like to have slightly larger breasts that face forward (not at my toes) and I see no reason not have those if it's possible.





Fake eyelashes are kinda 1960s, but if that's what a gal likes, then it harms no one. Hair extensions are harmless also...if you can't grow long hair on your own (I can't...not much past my shoulders) but want long hair, why not buy some and wear it whenever you want? How amazing and wonderful that we have all these options! 鈽?br>




What's really kewl is if we aren't content with our appearance, we can make oh so many changes (with enough money). It's really great to have options, even if we don't take advantage of them.





Bottom line is that what's inside is so much more important than the wrapping...why not have the kind of wrapping you desire?
When girls get plastic surgery sometimes the plastic shows.. So I'd say natural. And I don't think anything that's fake really rocks.. If anything fake nails, and hair extensions. But natural beauty is the most best one. But it doesn't matter whats on the outside, just the inside..





-Z
Both.





I do the natural thing often cause I don't need a lot of makeup. But then again, its fun to tan, get your nails done, where a lot of make up, put in hair extensions...not all the time though.





And Im against plastic surgery though. God made our bodies the way they are for a reason.





:)
Well people usually get plastic surgery because they are confident that they look good, but it doesnt change how they are. But I think confident girls are more sexy ;D
i would think that men like natural. if you take out a weave fake lashes etc..and he doesn't recognize you there is a problem! fake boobs i get.
i think fake anything is tacky.. the prospect of it just turns me off immediately.
Real is the way to go.!

No comments:

Post a Comment