Sunday, December 27, 2009

Do you prefer Mediterranean beauty on a man ( dark hair , brown eyes , tanned) or blond -blue eyes?

I definitely prefer the Mediterranean look for men. Italians and Greeks are so fricken hot!Do you prefer Mediterranean beauty on a man ( dark hair , brown eyes , tanned) or blond -blue eyes?
The personality always wins me over before the looks.





Although if I were to see two guys in a picture with the same build but one of them had fair features and the other with typical Mediterranean features, I'd be more attracted to the guy with the dark features.





Perhaps opposites do attract to some extent as I'm a redhead with hazel eyes. That being said, my husband is a blond haired man and I thought from the moment I laid eyes on him that he was gorgeous...heck, I married him!Do you prefer Mediterranean beauty on a man ( dark hair , brown eyes , tanned) or blond -blue eyes?
i dont have a particular type i go for the whole thing,features and personality and to be honest personality over rides features theyre just a bonus.People grow more attractive and the same goes for less attractive the more you get to know them.
I don't generalize.





Some tall dark men are more handsome than some blonde blue-eyed men, and vice-versa.
Mediterranean
Sorry I go for personality not looks...
i like both, but i really.... like guys with blue or green eyes with dark hair
Blond blue eyes, but I love redheads.
Dark hair, dark eyes. Skin tone doesn't matter though.
I prefer dark. I actually find blue eyes a turn off...
I prefer dark hair dark eyes.


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment