Monday, December 21, 2009

Has anyone ever used swedish beauty tingle power tanning lotion?

I'm hispanic so I'm pretty much already tanned but I like to maintain a bronzy look especially for summer... has anyone tried swedish beauty in ';sinful';? if so, was it good and would u recommend it on someone who is already tan?Has anyone ever used swedish beauty tingle power tanning lotion?
I would not reccomend any of the ';tingle'; tanning lotions. My friend and I actually went tanning the other day and I got the wrong lotion, which just happened to be a tingle lotion called Hot 2 Trot. She thought it was no big deal and applied it all over. About 3 minutes later i noticed these red blotches all over her skin, then that turned into red all over her body. She said it wasn't tingling, it was burning. Well, she called yesterday and I guess she has little bumps all over her skin.








A good tanning lotion is Tanorexic! It smells fantastic and gets you nice and dark!

No comments:

Post a Comment