Monday, December 21, 2009

Has anyone ever used indoor tanning lotion from sally beauty supply? It is called like Sexy 4 u?

How well does it work, and what kind is the best?Has anyone ever used indoor tanning lotion from sally beauty supply? It is called like Sexy 4 u?
idk i have never used itHas anyone ever used indoor tanning lotion from sally beauty supply? It is called like Sexy 4 u?
I have tried the Sexy U HEMP. Bout froze my **** off cuz it is stimulating and gets cold. Seemed to work well. No bronzer of course. But then I always wonder what happens when the bronzer wore off. Bad part is that it smells like my grandmothers Aloe Vera Plant. Report Abuse

The chocolate java smelled good but streaked because I wasnt careful. Im used to the good stuff from the salon. Take wipes in with you to get it off hands and feet before tanning Report Abuse

Hello.I just used the Sexy u Chocolate Java indoor tanning lotion. I just have to say that it works amazing! It smells like chocolate yummy! It also has a bronzer, as well as an optimizer to keep the tan longer.I'm dark after one session in a level 3 bed! Very happy with this product! I'm dark fast! Report Abuse

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this great blog.Very inspiring and helpful too.Hope you continue to share more of your ideas.I will definitely love to read. Tanning Lotions for Fair Skin

    ReplyDelete